Saturday, October 18, 2014

Where Weakness Flows

The time has come again where I feel the need to blog.  I don’t feel comfortable or ready reaching out to friends or loved ones.  I am expected to be the strong one.  I have a family who I cherish more and more each day.  There is no room or time to show weakness.

Here, is a place where no one can judge me.   No one can pity me.  My fears are set free through my fingertips and are not projected through my face, words, or body language.  Here, I can be weak.  I can be angry.  I can be sad.  I can be whatever I need to be.  It is my therapeutic playground and I do with in my own terms.

It is October.. Breast cancer awareness month.  Fuck cancer.  I beat its ass only for it to make a reappearance in my life.  I am overwhelmed.  I have a ton of responsibilities and I refuse to give any of them up or take a break.  In the past, cancer has had its way in causing me to postpone my life and dreams.  I’m not letting it set me back, again. 

I need a place to open up and until I am ready to do so with others, I plan to use this as my therapeutic place.  I can be uncensored and I can open up.  I need to put this time aside to write and I plan on making it happen.

I need out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment